In this presentation, you will learn about the subtle body in Ayurveda, Yoga, Chinese/Daoist Medicine and how to address imbalances using pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) therapy. You will also learn how to integrate PEMF therapy into your own daily life or wellness practice. You will insights into the definitions of the subtle body as understood in Ayurveda/Yoga and Chinese/Daoist Medicine. You will learn about the relationship between the Biofield, Subtle Body, and Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) and discover how they interact and influence our well-being.
Pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) therapy is a non-invasive treatment that uses electromagnetic fields to stimulate healing and promote overall well-being. It is one of the most widely researched forms of biofield technology, with thousands of publish studies to date. Many researchers believe that the fields generated by these devices are directly affecting the subtle energy of the body, thereby connecting this modality to the Chinese concept of Qi. In this presentation, you will receive a comprehensive overview of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy, including its principles, mechanisms, and potential benefits. You will learn about the practical applications of PEMF therapy and devices and how to seamlessly integrate them into a healthcare practice.
- Describe the definition of subtle body in Ayurveda and Yoga
- Describe the definition of subtle body in Chinese/Daoist Medicine
- Understand the relationship between Biofield, Subtle Body, and EMF
- Gain understanding of PEMF therapy and devices
- Learn integration of PEMF therapy in Ayurveda/Yoga and Chinese Medicine
Available as of Wednesday, December 6th:
1. Recording of Talk’s Q&A Session
2. Forms to fulfill certificate of completion for both Live and Distance CEU/PDAs